Syrisches Haus is a project by the Integration HUB e.V. A non-profit organisation which aims to facilitate, encourage and promote integration.
- Provide information, tools and impartial information to help with the integration of the Syrian community.
- Connecting and networking the Syrian community via Social Media.
- Organising Events and Campaigns.
- Organising activities and workshops for education.
- Supporting Professionals.
- Launching issues of the Syrian community into a political discussion in the German society.
- Developing “Syrisches Haus” as a blueprint for organising, supporting and integrating communities in EU.
Organising, Supporting, Connecting, and lobbying the Syrian Community in Germany.
Facebook Stories short film made a movie about the Syrian House and Monis Bukhari, the founder. It is their first short film about a Syrian and a non-profit organisation.
The short movie retracing the first steps of Syrisches Haus can be viewed here: https://goo.gl/CZSBW3
It is the vision of the team of the Syrian House to develop the Syrian community in Germany to act as a blueprint of strategies to follow and measures to take to build and successfully integrate communities of migrants/refugees with the German Society.